My name is Dr. Anthony Fernando, I'm the Head of Training at Noble
Samurai.
Today I'd like to welcome you to the Noble Samurai Dojo. The term
'dojo' is a Japanese word describing a place of learning.
Within the Noble Samurai dojo, you'll learn how to use Market
Samurai and develop your Internet Marketing skills.
The dojo will be evolving over the next few months as we develop
new content and update our existing training materials, but
I'm happy to say that your first Samurai training video is now
available!
In response to your feedback we will also be releasing each lesson
as a webpage which you can quickly skim-read and as
a pdf which you can download to read at your leisure.
To access the first of the new training videos please visit:
http://marketsamurai.com/c/dojo/KeywordResearch1
I'll email you again in a few days time with your next training
video.
Warm Regards,
Anthony
-----
Dr. Anthony Fernando
Noble Samurai - Creators of Market Samurai
----------
Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.Twitter.com/NobleSamurai
Noble Samurai, Level 1, 234 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading, Victoria 3131, AUSTRALIA
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?bGxM7GzMtCysLIxsbKystGa0LGwcHOyMzA==
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar